A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Wednesday, June 09, 2004

!@#$% Car insurance in Ontario

Holy crap !!! My car insurance broker just emailed me, saying that my premium which was at a ridiculous $313 a month would have to go up to $477 with the same company. He found me another one at $350.

I'm just venting here, but what the heck is going on with car insurance in Ontario? The government said that the rates were supposed to go down all over the place, and this is what happens to someone who's trying to do the right thing by driving safely etc? I realize that I have a suspension on my abstract (driving with a G1, although I had an International License at the time), but it's gonna expire in January. I haven't had any accident or claims within the last god knows how many years, my record is gonna disappear in a couple of months, and they decide to increase my rates ? WTH ?!#@$#@$^$#&&$#%&$

They call me 'high risk', but what risk do I have? No accidents, no claims since I've been driving in Canada? Alright, I drove with a G1, but what has that got to do with risk? (I had an international license for crying out loud + I've been driving outside Canada for more than 7 years). Does this make any sense to anybody?

Man, I can just hope that one day insurance companies will somehow have to suffer for what they're doing to their customers right now.

Anonymous auto insurance quotes multiple companies said...
Check out this other cool site auto insurance usaa  

Blogger TomP said...
I was not sure to expect when I came across your blog. Well I think the information on this blog is terrific. I have my own blog site and I wish I got half as many great comments as your blog does. Anyways, I am a teacher at a middle school and I am always doing research on various topics. This weeks topic relates 90% to your blog. I already bookmarked you for future use. If you want to exchange information I will leave my url at the bottom of this. If you don?t mind I will add my 2 cents to this blog topic once in awhile. Although most of the time I just like to read and see what other people?s thoughts are! (hey I am a teacher!)
Thanks again!content home insurance quote uk.  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My Auto Insurance Quote Site  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My Pa Motorcycle Insurance Site  

Anonymous peer to peer file sharing said...
I don't really agree with the contents of your post but I'm not about to start a flame war.

Take care.
peer to peer file sharing  

Blogger Stan said...
Thank You for visiting my travel insurance blog. I will be posting more travel insurance insurance related articles
in the future. Please leave your own comments, articles or info....Thanks
http://cheapcarinsurance1.blogspot.com

For more insurance information please visit
http://thehomeworkco.com/insurance/index.php  

Blogger Eddie said...
Hi, I was surfing the internet for something new and here I am at your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how you have put it all together.

I'll be coming back again.

Cheers,

get your car insurance info. here  

Blogger Alicia Bennett said...
Hello, just wandering the world and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

car insurance deals  

Anonymous insurance center said...
Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
insurance center
It pretty much covers insurance center related issues.
Best regards!  

Anonymous auto insurance quotes in nj said...
I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a auto insurance quotes in nj site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!  

Anonymous automobile accident insurance claim faq said...
A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile accident insurance claim faq site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.  

Anonymous automobile insurance safety said...
This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my automobile insurance safety site.
Have a great week!  

Anonymous average homeowners insurance costs said...
Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my average homeowners insurance costs site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.  

Anonymous automobile loan amortization said...
A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile loan amortization site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.  

Anonymous automobile loan amortization said...
A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile loan amortization site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.  

Anonymous bennett insurance motorcycle said...
Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my bennett insurance motorcycle site.
Have a great day!  

Anonymous bmw car insurance cheap said...
Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my bmw car insurance cheap site.
Good luck!  

Blogger Paul Adams said...
This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my canada car insurance quotes site.
Have a great week!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Searching for Travel Guide?
We have collected together in one convenient place a wide assortment of Travel Guide information.http://www.holiday-travel-guide.com/  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for your wonderful blog. I've learned alot about insurance lead
here. I've got a little site which contains info about insurance lead , as well
as a few other things. Please stop by
Thanks  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like what's here...good stuff. I am from Australia.
travel honolulu  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Visit My Travel Blog Here  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates