A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bad weather and bad day

Argh.. what's up with the weather in Toronto? 2 days ago it was hot, yesterday was cold, and today it's hot again? No wonder people get sick so easily with a climate like this.

I was fine when I woke up yesterday, then went to the train station, parked and walked to the train. It was quite chilly and I didn't have a jacket on. When I got on the train, I started getting a stuffy nose and sneezing. By the time I got to the office, I had a sore throat and knew that I was going to get a cold.

To make matters worse, when I got back home in the evening, my son had a cough and a runny nose, and didn't sleep well at night. I ended up sleeping less than 3 hours, and had to call in sick to take my son to the doctor. And guess what? Our son's doctor is away till Friday !!! grrr... Have to take him to a walk in clinic this evening.

Not a good day all in all, gonna take as much rest as I can.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates