A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Thursday, February 03, 2005

Free GMail Invites

Hey everyone, I've got 12 GMail invites available. I'll give them to anyone who wants them on a first come first serve basis. I just ask that you link to my blog from your site if you have one. Otherwise, just post a comment here (don't forget to include the email address you want it sent to) and I'll send one to you.

Why am I doing this? Well, I'm trying to increase traffic to this blog (don't know if anybody's reading at all though :) ), and I also have invites that are basically doing nothing in my GMail account.

To think that back then I actually had to buy my GMail account from EBay ... it's so sad now everyone can get them so easily :)


Blogger Sigma3w - Web Development said...
I would like a GMail account if you still have some, just let me know what I need to do. Where do you want your link in my blog?

in a post, sidebar, footer?

let me know

thanks  

Blogger Me said...
I didn't know that Free GMail Invites was a such popular topic. I was just looking for i got my gmail and happened to see your blog post.
I'm glad I found it, and will surely come back some day. Wait, I better add you to my RSS reader. OK.. I will return soon.
Thanks for the good info about i got my gmail Blogger!!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates