A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My brother is blogging !!!

Oh wow, nothing like finding out from searching something completely unrelated, that your own brother is blogging :) . He never told me, and I never thought my brother would have a blog.

The funny thing is, I was actually searching something at technorati (I think it was Raptors - Heat or something...) and found his post about the game. To my surprise, there were Indonesian words in there, and to my shock, it was my brother :).

I think I'll leave him a comment to let him know that I've found him. Here's the link if anyone wants to get to know him.


Blogger m@rC3L said...
this is Darrick's brother reporting....rubber duck here...roger roger... =)  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates