A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Saturday, February 05, 2005

Snow Tubing

Today we went snow tubing at Snow Valley. I've never gone snow tubing before, and it was really fun. You get to ride a big wheel and slide down on slopes at speeds up to 80 km/h. Left home at around 8.45 AM and got there just before 10.

We had until 12 to go on the rides, so I went first while my wife played with my son on the kids area with mini-slides. The lineups were very long, and I could only slide twice, then switched places with my wife. She managed to get on the slopes 3 times.

The kids play area was rather tiring, mainly because my son refused to pull his tube up the mini-hill by himself. He also got bored after awhile and just ran around the snow with some of his friends.

All in all, it was a fun family day, had pizza, fries and some sushi that we brought from home for lunch, and left around 2.30 PM. I was soo sleepy driving home, I almost fell asleep. Thank God we arrived home safely.


Blogger Sigma3w - Web Development said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates