A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Indonesian bloggers

Wow, didn't know there were that many Indonesians who were blogging. A google on 'Indonesia blog' or 'Indonesian blogs' reveal lots of results and links to them. I was very ignorant in thinking that blogging was somehow more popular in western countries. Oh well, good mind opener :)

How did I find out about this? I was looking at the 2005 bloggies, and looked at one of the nominations for Asian blog of the year. Found this blog and was quite surprised to find that the owner is actually an Indonesian living in Waterloo, Canada :). Even more fun was discovering that she'd won 4 bloggies during the last few years.

Maybe the Indonesian bloggers in Canada should start a community, just to know how many there are? Anybody interested?

Technorati tags: , , , .

Anonymous Mr Kiasu said...
I think there are plenty of Malaysian bloggers too. Though we mainly blog about our daily lifes, maybe you can get a better audience by knowing more ppl from forums?

But i can see that you already have 3 subscriber. Many ppl read but they are lazy to comment, i think that is one of my main problem earlier too.  

Blogger Evi said...
Huh? Indonesian blog hyped during late last year. Where have you been? *j/k*

I saw a blog about coffee, about translator's life, etc. All made by Indonesian. Most of the blog are leastly compelling due to the lack of design ability, unfortunately.

My friends usually blog about Japanese stuff tho, I posted my daily life. :)

http://tabulas.com/~ephi/  

Blogger saRah said...
everyother tom, dick, and harry blogs now. it's good being able to read all these original pieces/posts for free.

cheers;)
sarah
http://www.tabulas.com/~shireen  

Blogger Darrick said...
Thanks for visiting my blog guys, always great to meet new people.  

Anonymous mrkiasu said...
Darrick, we can share more of our online friends mah. As you go on, i am sure you will be very suscessful one.  

Anonymous Lala said...
Ya.. where have you been? :P
We got Indonesian Blogger community and this year gonna celebrate the 3rd anniversary.  

Anonymous certificate free gift online said...
HI there....I came across your Indonesian bloggers blog and was wondering if you could help point me an some direction because all I keep finding is certificate free gift online related stuff and I am very interested in it but not finding anything about the subject. I am looking for certificate free gift online...although I did come across this site certificate free gift online and it was actually pretty cool. I was hoping to get some feedback and I think you have a great blog here and I will be bookmarking it to check back in a couple of days.

Anyways, let me know if you have any other resources related to certificate free gift online specifically and post it here. I will much appreciate it...thanks!  

Anonymous free blank gift certificate said...
My friend actually sent me a link to this Indonesian bloggers blog post and I have to admit, theres some pretty good info here but nothing about free printable gift certificate specifically. And I found this great site free printable gift certificate and was wondering if anyone here also thinks it has a good concept offering free printable gift certificate.

I am bookmarking this to check back in a couple of days, please let me know what you think! If anybody knows of any sites that are similar please let me know. Thanks!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you!
[url=http://liqtumpj.com/fljy/mzdd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mbyxdxgf.com/gkgq/oilt.html]Cool site[/url]  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you!
http://liqtumpj.com/fljy/mzdd.html | http://ngpdktlt.com/pemk/rttg.html  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates