A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yahoo 360 invites available

I've got Yahoo 360 invites available. If you want one, just post a comment (include a valid email address pls) and I'll send it to you.

Information about Yahoo 360.

Technorati Tags: .

Blogger cun2x said...
Sounds interesting. Could you send it to kurnia.angsana@gmail.com please? Thanks.  

Blogger Darrick said...
Cun.. sent you the invite  

Blogger Alex said...
I just started a site that lets people trade Yahoo 360 Invites. Give it a try and spread the word if you can.

http://www.360invites.com  

Blogger Insulado (a prueba de todo) said...
Would love to receive an invite. insulado@gmail.com -- Many thanks!  

Blogger Darrick said...
Alex:
Will give it a try

Insulado:
Invite sent  

Anonymous Nates said...
Would I have one plz? Thx in advance!  

Anonymous Nates said...
I'm sooo sorry, my address is natex@slsaa.org  

Blogger Darrick said...
Nates.. invite sent  

Anonymous jstone said...
Hi. Could you please send an invite to jstone@canada.com?  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can you please send me an invite? Thanks. bryan_esler@yahoo.com  

Blogger Darrick said...
Jstone + Bryan : Invites Sent  

Anonymous Victoworld said...
If there's still some invites left, I'd love one (victoworld(@)yahoo.com). Looks like a good service Yahoo is rolling out.
Thanks!  

Blogger Darrick said...
victoworld... sent  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
pls send to
myname@gmail.com where myname=buntygill .. thnx !!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can you please send me an invite to semper322-01@yahoo.com ? -- Thanks a lot! Christopher.  

Blogger Darrick said...
buntygill & christopher:
invites sent  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I would like one, could you please send it to me jigs2008@gmail.com
thanks  

Anonymous Jeff said...
If you have any invites left I'd love one, thanks. jeffcomstock@hotmail.com  

Anonymous Manoj said...
Hi, Could you please send me an invite to m_nathani_dxb@yahoo.com, Thanks a lot!. Cheers!  

Blogger Darrick said...
Jigs, Jeff & Manoj, sent u the invites  

Blogger kj said...
hey cud u pls send me an invite too?? thanks much
unplugged0121@yahoo.com  

Blogger Darrick said...
keshvi: sent  

Blogger rabsteen said...
i would really appreciate an invite. thanks in advance.

rabsteen@gmail.com

thanks again!  

Anonymous Brandon said...
Could you send me an invite?

write2brandon
gmail.com

Thanks!!  

Blogger Darrick said...
brandon , rabsteen : Invites sent  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If you still have some left , can i have one too?

samodra/gmail

many thanks  

Blogger Darrick said...
Samodra: sent you an invite  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
would you please send an invite to ddp337 {AT} yahoo {DOT} com?

THX!!!  

Blogger Darrick said...
ddp337 : invite sent  

Blogger spiciest1 said...
I would like to have an invitation of yahoo 360 please.

My email address is spiciest1@hotmail.com  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Please send me an invitation. I want to try Yahoo 360! Thanks  

Anonymous Chi said...
Please send me an invitation. I want to try Yahoo 360! Thanks
thuychi173@yahoo.com  

Blogger Darrick said...
Chi: sent  

Anonymous Neu said...
Hello.
Please send me an invitation for Yahoo! 360...

neu.null@gmail.com  

Blogger Darrick said...
Neu: sent  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi, If you could, would you send me an invitation to Yahgoo 260... My e-mail address is bmars@cfl.rr.com. Thamks very much for your generosity... Bruce  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates