A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Various thoughts

- Interested in searching Yahoo and Google at the same time? Try YaGoohoogle. It searches both engines simultaneously and displays the results side by side.

- GMail boosted it's storage space to 2GB. Way to go Google!

- Today's the deadline for me to submit my preferences for my next placement. I'm down to these positions:
  • Knowledge Management IT Intern
  • ITSM Analyst
  • IT Project Coordinator
  • Coordinator, Project Management Office
  • Application Architect
  • IT Security Architect
Anybody wanna lend me their opinion on which to choose? Still too blurry on what I'm gonna choose.. probably gonna go down to the last minute of the day before I submit my choices :)

Technorati tags: , , , .

Anonymous mrkiasu said...
This is so siao, searching both at the same time, is this legal? I mean Yahoo and Google allow him to do so?  

Blogger Darrick said...
Not sure about that... I guess we'll see if the site goes down or not within the next few weeks.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates