A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hitting the gymn again

I can't remember the last time I hit the gymn. As I recall, I haven't gone anywhere near it since my son was born, so about 2.5 years would be a good guess. Well, yesterday night I went to the gymn inside our building, and lifted some weights, and then ran the treadmill for about 1/2 an hour.

Surprisingly, I wasn't that tired after that, and even though I fully expected not to be able to move in the morning, I'm feeling great. A few muscle aches and pains here and there, but not too shabby for a guy who hasn't worked out in a long time.

I think I might start exercising more regularly now, especially since the gymn is only a few floors above :)

Blogger cun2x said...
gymn? I have never heard anyone said it like that... :D It's supposed to be GYM!! ;)

Btw, work up your fitness level slowly. Too many people rush back, and end up injuring something. You don't need to work until you felt like you almost killed yourself every time you go to the gym! :) Not saying you do btw!

And congrats for getting back in shape! ^__^  

Blogger Darrick said...
haahaha.. picky picky... gym , gymn, gymnasium what's the difference, i mean the place where u torture yourself by lifting heavy stuff to make your body look better.. there.. how's that sound ? :)  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates