A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Friday, May 20, 2005

Playstation 3

*Drool* at the new Playstation 3.

Lots of people have said they hate the looks of the new controller... well, I for one find it awesome and like the way it looks.


Technorati tags: , ,


Anonymous a2xm said...
I've just checked the image on web. well, not bad. But did you see this new xbox? I definitely choose this :) I heard it's not only a game console. what else?  

Blogger Darrick said...
Yep, I saw the xbox already..., I would be happy if I could buy either one :)  

Blogger sketch said...
well, its roughly about 7 months till christmas ... i think you can drop enough hints here and there that you want either of them :)

new blog address - old one's kinda ... well ... history :/

well canadian guy who went to school in indo and hawaii, talk to ya later

ari g  

Blogger Darrick said...
Haha... don't think I have any time to play even if I could get a system to play on :)  

Anonymous video games and children said...
This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my video games and children site.
Have a great week!  

Anonymous video game console playstation 3 said...
Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my video game console playstation 3 site.
Good luck!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Enjoyed the blog about ebay store found it very informative. I found a good website which also features ebay store and ebay store. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates