A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Breakthrough pilot day 6

I did lots of reading today, and absolutely forgot about my plan (hey, a plan is there so it can be changed right? :)). The 2 main topics that I've read about are related:
- Affiliate Masters course, which although promotes a product, contains lots of useful information about starting such a journey.
- The product that it eventually promotes called Site Build It.

On a side note, I'm still having trouble thinking of a topic that would keep me interested for a long run.



Technorati tags: , , .


Anonymous affiliate videos said...
Wow, this is a nice blog you have here. Keep up the good work! By the way, would you be kind enough to offer me some suggestions? I have a small site that relates to affiliate promotions type products and I sure could use some advice on how to make it better. Anyway, if you can, just drop by and let me know. Thanks!

Take Care!  

Anonymous affiliate promotions said...
I found you through the search engines and I have to say... you have a nice blog! Keep up the good work. Listen if affiliate course interests you, visit my site and say hello.  

Anonymous affiliate marketing said...
This is one of the best blogs I have seen so far... you're doing a terrific job. Keep it up. I'm personally the kind of guy who's into affiliate promotions type products myself. Anyway, take care and keep up the good work on your blog!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates