A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Saturday, June 11, 2005

My own domain

I've finally decided on a host: Site5.com. They've got a good reputation on forums, and decided to give them a whirl.

Also registered my domain name DarrickRochili.com, but haven't set up anything on the site as yet. I'll probably setup either a blog or site there within the next day or two.

My next hurdle is choosing a blogging platform, I'm quite torn between Nucleus, B2Evolution and . More research would probably be the order of the day. I might use Mambo for my Content Management System.


Technorati tags: , , ,


Anonymous a2xm said...
My advice is use the most popular one, which is I think (I used it myself) WordPress or maybe Movable Type.

good luck & happy blogging on your own site :-D  

Anonymous shorty114 said...
I'd go with WordPress. It's the best out of the ones I've used, and I spent a lot of time at OpenSourceCMS.com.  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Interesting Blog. well done!. I am sure you will like the following site:
Go 2 Clickbank **Clickbank, Clickbank Directory** offers you the latest articles on Clickbank.  

Blogger Editor Choice said...
Interesting Blog. well done!.
Hope you will like the following site:
Go 2 Clickbank Clickbank, Clickbank Directory offers you the latest articles on Clickbank, as well as all Clickbank products  

Blogger Squirrel said...
Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about Content Management System so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on Content Management System Exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gdi site. It pretty much covers gdi related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)  

Blogger Crazy Dan said...
Hi Blogger, I found your blog while doing some research on magnolia content management. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about magnolia content management  

Blogger Crazy Dan said...
Hello Blogger, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about content management systems to share with my readers at http://contentmanagementtool.org. Your post My own domain is great.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates