A guy who was born in Canada, grew up in Indonesia, went to high school in Australia, spent half a year in Hawaii, and ended up back in Canada.
This is my story...
DR's Corner
Monday, June 06, 2005

Niche

It's becoming more clear that in everything I'm going to decide to do, I need to find a specific topic/niche that I am interested in and would like to talk about. This is causing me trouble right now, since I'm not sure what specific subject I can/want to discuss on a fairly consistent basis.

Any ideas anybody?

Blogger sketch said...
hey Darrick, hows the breakthru going so far ... have you had time to sit back and review your first week?
what you did good on, things need to be improved on, etc

as for a niche ... hmm ... its gotta be something you like, enjoy ... something you can put your heart into ... the more interested you are, the more interested we will be as well  

Blogger Darrick said...
Yeah.. that's the hard part.. thinking of something that I'd be interested in for a while... that's hard to find, considering I get bored with things pretty easily :)  

Anonymous niche said...
Hi Blogger, There are not too many good affiliate related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to affiliate. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.  

Anonymous free club said...
You have a super blog here! I will be saving it to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site bannersgomlm with a great article about bannersgomlm . If nothing else it's a great read.  

Anonymous internet business said...
I think you'll be interested in this related article at: internet business It pretty much covers internet business related stuff. Check it out if you get time.  

Anonymous free clubs said...
You have a super blog here! I will be saving it to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site club with a great article about club . If nothing else it's a great read.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates